By celebrating its talent, Inserm intends to showcase the diversity and abundance of the biomedical research professions and the creativity and passion of the people that keep things running every day. Find all prizewinners since 2000 on the Inserm History site.
The 2018 winners
- 2018 Grand Prize : Alain Tedgui
- 2018 Special Prize : Pierre Golstein
- 2018 International Prize : Elisabetta Dejana
- 2018 Prize of Honor : Antoine Triller
- 2018 Opecst-Inserm Prize : Robert Barouki
- 2018 Research Prize : Ana-Maria Lennon-Duménil, Nathalie Vergnolle
- 2018 Innovation Prize: Ahmed Abbas, Nelly Pirot
The Grand Prize pays tribute to a French scientific research player whose work has led to remarkable progress in our knowledge of human physiology, treatment and health in general.
A Prize of Honor and an International Prize have been awarded since 2004 to recognize the careers of particularly eminent international scientific figures.
The Opecst-Inserm Prize has rewarded outstanding research development work by a researcher since 2013.
The Research Prize is awarded to researchers, lecturer-researchers and clinician-researchers whose work has made a significant impact on fundamental research, clinical and therapeutic research and public health research.
The Innovation Prizes reward engineers, technicians and administrators for original work in support of research.