By celebrating its talent, Inserm intends to showcase the diversity and abundance of the biomedical research professions and the creativity and passion of the people that keep things running every day.
The 2022 winners
- 2022 Grand Prize: Olivier Delattre
- 2022 Research Prize: Valérie Gabelica
- 2022 Innovation Prize: Valérie Crépel
- 2022 Research Support Prize: Justine Bertrand-Michel
- 2022 Opecst-Science and Society Prize: Priscille Rivière
The 2021 winners
- 2021 Grand Prize: Marion Leboyer
- 2021 Research Prize: Pierre-Louis Tharaux
- 2021 Opecst-Science and Society Prize: Laurent Fleury
- 2021 Research Support Prize: Ana Zarubica
- 2021 Innovation Prize: Francine Behar-Cohen
The Grand Prize pays tribute to a French scientific research player whose work has led to remarkable progress in our knowledge of human physiology, treatment and health in general.
The Research Prize is awarded to a researchers, a lecturer-researcher or a clinician-researcher whose work has made a significant impact on fundamental research, clinical and therapeutic research and public health research.
The Innovation Prize rewards a researcher whose work has been the subject of an entrepreneurial valorization.
The Research Support Prize rewards an engineer, technician or administrator for original work in support of research.
The Opecst-Science and Society Prize honors a researcher who has distinguished himself in the field of research promotion and by his ability to be in dialogue with societal expectations and citizens’ health questions.