Designed to support young researchers to build their own teams in the fields of life sciences and health, the Atip-Avenir program has already benefited more than 400 promising scientists.
Created in 1990 and 2000 respectively, and merged in 2009, the CNRS Institute of Biological Sciences Atip program and the Inserm Avenir program help young researchers to constitute an autonomous team in the fields of life sciences and health. This program also aims to promote the mobility of researchers and attract young talent to French laboratories.
The resources allocated to the grantees include at least:
- an annual allocation of €60,000
- a two-year fixed-term contract for the recruitment of a postdoctoral researcher
- a salary for three years for non-statutory recipients
ATIP - Avenir support is awarded for 3 years and can be extended for an additional 2 years after evaluation.
To find out more about this program (who can apply, how the selection is conducted...), visit the dedicated page of the Professionals area.
Find out about the grantees
- Download the list of Avenir Grantees from 2000 to 2008
- Download the list of Atip - Avenir Grantees from 2009 to 2016
- Atip – Avenir 2017 Award Grantees
- Atip – Avenir 2018 Award Grantees
To discover as well: